[Glaslyn] Are You Going to Gulf?

brenda mchenry roana8 at msn.com
Wed Feb 6 12:26:05 PST 2002

Greetings Good Gentles,

I have been charged by their Excellencies with making sure we get our fair
share of space at Gulf War.  So I need to hear from everyone who is planning
on camping with Steppes. If you have already responded to HE Catrin she has
forwarded your posts to me. BUT if you haven't please e-mail me privately at
roana8 at msn.com.  I will need your arrival time, mundane and SCA names, and
tent dimensions. I need to get this to the Central Region Land Coordinator
as soon as possible.

Thank you.

In service to the Dream,

Roana FitzStephen
mka Brenda McHenry
Du bist niemand als bei eine Katze ungewissand sind.

PS: You to can operate a siege engine.  Ask me how.