[Glaslyn] Are You Going to Gulf?

brenda mchenry roana8 at msn.com
Mon Feb 11 07:59:10 PST 2002

Greeting

This is your Gulf War Land Request Person again.  If you have pre-registered
to camp with Steppes please let me know. (If you haven't already.) If you
haven't pre-registered and we planning on camping with the Barony please let
me know.  Lady Arabella has requested that we get our requirements to her by
Border Wars.  That is this weekend.  I will be at Border Wars if you have
questions or e-mail me at roana8 at msn.com.
Thank you.

YIS

Roana FitzStephen
Du bist niemand als bei eine Katze ungewissand sind.

Positions available:
Siege crew
contact me for information