[Glaslyn] Fwd: Re: [Steppes] Fiber Arts Feb 14th

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 11 10:49:02 PST 2002

I pose this question to the Cantons of Glaslyn and Lindenwood.  I have heard
of some referrals to an online website that someone (Gerita) actually
ordered from a few months back.  I'm sure everyone could use this
information.  Also, note:  inkle weaving will be taught at Lady Averial's in
Plano this Thursday at the Fiber Arts guild for those of you who might want
to attend.
Gab.