[Glaslyn] Heraldic Orientation & Consultation Class! "JtB"

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 26 08:50:41 PST 2002

"Just the Basics" Class - Topic:  HERALDIC ORIENTATION AND CONSULTATION

                  to take place THIS THURSDAY IN CARROLLTON!

As mentioned in the February SteppesLetter, Business meeting and Populace,
we are having a "Just the Basics" class this month on Basic Heraldry (name
and device Heraldry), with a heraldic consultation to follow.

This will take place at our home in Carrollton, this Thursday evening,
February 28th, from 7:30 until 10:30-ish.

We will have several of the local heralds with source documentation and
heraldic libraries present at this class!!  Although, this is a significant
class for newcomers, the "Just the Basics" classes are for anyone who needs
to know more about the topics being discussed.  In other words, this month,
if you have been needing to research your name or device and GET IT
REGISTERED, this will be a great opportunity!

I will have a few refreshments out, but if you would like to bring munchies
or soft drinks, please feel free and know that anything will be greatly
appreciated by the hostess.

Please let me know if you plan on attending.  Either contact me by return
reply, or call the house at 972-466-2276 and let me know that you plan to
attend.  All members of the College of Heralds are welcome to attend!

DIRECTIONS:  We live between 190 (Bush Turnpike) and Frankford in
Carrollton, just East of Josey Lane, at 2001 Cedarwood Drive.