[Glaslyn] Laird Seamus Donnacadh listing in the trader section of Histrenact

david at montacute.net david at montacute.net
Tue Feb 26 11:21:12 PST 2002

Dear   You may remember being sent an email just before the new year mentioning that your details are on the site and that we have been
going through a full check on the contact details and email addresses held at The Historical Reenactment Web Site. Well, that
process has now been completed and we would ask if you would care to check at http://www.montacute.net/histrenact/welcome.htm to
make sure that all is to your satisfaction. If you wish to change any of the details please use the submit society details form
from the relevant section of the site.

We would also like to draw your attention to the extra services that Histrenact can provide.  The site now has  \'lost and found\'
and \'wanted and for sale\' sections which are free for anyone to use.

The events diary is now on line and filling up with dates for the year and we have re-commenced emailing a weekly listing of the
next four weeks dates to the Histrenact mailing list. If you want to be on the mailing list please send an email to
majordomo at montacute.net with no subject line and the text \'subscribe histrenact\' as the body of the message.

The Histrenact mailing list is for all periods and locations and is designed for general discussion about any aspects of Historical
Reenactment.

Photo sets and articles on different periods and subjects are now being sent into Histrenact for publication on the site and if you
have anything that you feel would be of general interest please feel free to contact david at montacute.net for anything that you
would wish to be included.

Finally I do apologise if you receive this email more than once. This will happen for each period for which your details are
listed.

Take care
David Debono