[Glaslyn] Getting on the Ball w/ DOTF

Ceinwenswan Ceinwenswan at mail.ev1.net
Wed Feb 13 08:38:41 PST 2002

Cyniric,

Since you weren't at populace and may not have been told, I am
working on original scrolls to go to the Light and Heavy Defenders
(in fact, that's what I was just doing).  Since we will be
starting a new S&I Guild, I'm sure Lavina and I will address any
other scribal needs at the March meeting.

Do you think we need someone who can coordinate the gifts to go to
our defenders,or can the Chivalric & Rapier Understeward handle
that?  Artisans...please show your wears by making something nice
to give to our champions.

Let's get busy!  ;-D

In service,
Ceinwen~