[Glaslyn] Getting on the Ball w/ DOTF

Richard Culver rbculver at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 13 09:00:03 PST 2002

>Since you weren't at populace and may not have been told,

   Clueless.  Imagine that. :)

I am
>working on original scrolls to go to the Light and Heavy Defenders
>(in fact, that's what I was just doing).  Since we will be
>starting a new S&I Guild, I'm sure Lavina and I will address any
>other scribal needs at the March meeting.

   Great!  That is truly wonderful!  I will certainly hand that to the S&I
guild.

>Do you think we need someone who can coordinate the gifts to go to
>our defenders,or can the Chivalric & Rapier Understeward handle
>that?  Artisans...please show your wears by making something nice
>to give to our champions.

   To some extant, I would like to see the Understewards for each community
handle that, at least on the level of making sure they are together and
whatever regalia there is is where it needs to be.  I think we have enough
people to help make that job easy.  Still they, the understewards, should
take the bulk of the responsibility, of course with me adding as much help
as possible. :)
  Now if someone chooses to take that task under their care, that is fine.
Just let me know.

Godspeed,
Cyniric

P.S.:  I am going to sponsor an untitled Bardic competition for Saturday
night after court.  I need some ideas for prizes the bards find useful.