[Glaslyn] Getting on the Ball w/ DOTF

Scot and Michelle Henry henrycs at ix.netcom.com
Thu Feb 14 04:36:37 PST 2002

Um, we'd hoped to have a pretty ball.
Is there space - indoors?  Outdoors is a last resort.  Is there electricity?
Also, if we're going to do a bardic and a ball, can we coordinate a little
so they don't completely overlap each other?  I'd like people to be able to
attend both at least for part of the time.
If there will be a ball, it should go in the announcement as well.

Capricia