[Glaslyn] Getting on the Ball w/ DOTF

Richard Culver rbculver at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 14 07:38:39 PST 2002

>Oswald and I,Joan are at the service of Glaslyn DOTF.
>What do you need and wheredo you need us ?
>Who is the Minister of Children in Glaslyn?
>I can do another dragon for the kiddos if no one else has volunteer,
>I still have plastic pony beads left over from last year if they are
>needed?
>As well as leather work pieces.

   If you could handle the MOC stuff, that would be great as we really do
not have one at this time unless someone else steps forward.
    I would also need a schedule of some sort, not right this second, to
plan out the day (such as the "come get your kids" lunch break).

Oswald will post the event on the calendar. He asks if we are going to
>have an event web page?

   If he or someone else capable of creating it can, it would be an
invaluable reference for people with questions.

Cyniric