[Glaslyn] Cyniric, one more question. . . .

Carolle M Cox hpockets at gte.net
Wed Feb 13 18:35:41 PST 2002

If we wait for a populace choice, are we going to get it in the
announcement?  It wouldn't bother me at all to have the Steward/Autocrat
make this call alone.

And i bet we could get a Merchant Coordinator - heck, i'd do it if no one
else wants it (but only under that circumstance, cuz i think everyone needs
a chance to do their bit so we can all enjoy the event and be proud of our
work).

Gerita