[Glaslyn] Cyniric, one more question. . . .

Richard Culver rbculver at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 13 18:48:13 PST 2002

>If we wait for a populace choice, are we going to get it in the
>announcement?  It wouldn't bother me at all to have the Steward/Autocrat
>make this call alone.

    The announcements are going to be a bit sporadic for the next week or
week and a half.  By March, everything should be running together.  I am not
sure we could make the deadline for the Black Star either.

    My call would be to allow them, but I have been called controlling and
manipulative before and would hate to seem as such. :)

Godspeed,
Cyniric