[Glaslyn] Re: Boarder Wars A&S

Sue Rogers wjwakefield at juno.com
Wed Jan 2 13:03:04 PST 2002

Well, I had hoped to have something special planned, but due to press of
circumstance, I have not.  So the A&S competition for Border Wars has no
particular theme, nor any divisions.  Entries will be individual items
(i.e. not a body of work).

The vote will be by popular vote.  However, there will also be
comment/judging sheets provided, and we will ask everyone to fill one
out.  This will provide some feedback for the artisans and help the
people voting understand what goes into judging A&S (I hope).

We will probably ask all entering to fill out an index card with some
info about the item entered and how long the artisan has been doing this
type of thing.

If you have comments or suggestions about the format before the event,
please email me with ideas.  But this is the general outline of what we
have planned.

Thanks
Suzanna, herbalist, Lindenwood Minister of A&S