[Glaslyn] Fighter Practice

j smith elgiethefierce at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 12 11:05:53 PST 2002

Sundays sound good to me, if there is anyone out there
who is lending an ear to such opinions.  I have been
absent for some time now (1month) but would be able to
attend if fighter practice was held on Sun.  During
the day hopefully so we can catch the warmth of the
sun on this slightly chilly days.  Perhaps change the
time when the sun becomes to much to bear. Just a
thought.
Joseph,
 Elgie the Fierce