[Glaslyn] Fighter Practice

Herries de Mortuus rogue_heries at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 13 22:16:51 PST 2002

I am proposing that we move fighter practice on the first monday of each
month to the sunday practice at Steppes. I will contact their knight
marshal, and I am sure they will not mind us stopping in. This is for the
first monday of each month only. Steppes practice is at 2pm on sunday, and I
will be more than happy to give anyone a ride down if they need it. I think
this will help the fighters who are unable to make monday nights. If anyone
needs it, I will make myself available for fighter practice on the first
thursday of each month as well, as I know of atleast one person who will
need it. Please e-mail me privately and let me know what each of you think.
These changes, if approved, will not take place until the first week of
March.

In Service,
Herries