[Glaslyn] Artisan Decisions

Kellie Hardy khemail at swbell.net
Mon Jul 22 09:47:13 PDT 2002

It seems to me that the third option has not been brought up concerning the
Artisan competition.  In many A&S events, the competition is open, with a
special prize for a themed category.  That way you can attract a large number of
artisans on short notice, but offer a good challenge for those so inclined....

If you all would like to set up this separate category, I would be happy to
furnish a respectable prize for the winner.

In service,
Catrin Steppes