[Glaslyn] Oaks Dinner

Kellie Hardy khemail at swbell.net
Wed Jul 24 20:48:52 PDT 2002

Greetings all,
We have some good news and some bad news.  The good news is, that
Britney's adoption paperwork is at an end, and she will be coming home
next Tuesday, July 30th!  This is sooner than we had anticipated, but
not sooner than we have been wishing for.  We are, as you might imagine,
completely psyched...

The bad news is, that next Tuesday is one day before the Oaks dinner.
You guessed it--we need to reschedule again.  We're sorry to put you all
off like this, but we hope you understand.   We will keep trying to find
a convenient time in the near-as-possible future to meet.  In the
meantime, wish us well!  Parenthood is upon us!

Fritz and Catrin