[Glaslyn] Midsummer Masque Feast

Kellie Hardy khemail at swbell.net
Sat Jun 1 07:17:04 PDT 2002

Greetings all,

I am pleased to be serving Lindenwood as the feast steward for the
Midsummer Masque, coming June 15 (two weeks).  There is a lovely, new
kitchen on the site, and I need a few volunteers to help me prepare the
dishes we will be serving.  The meal will be presented as a sideboard.
The foods will be delicious, but simple to prepare and serve.
The kitchen will be open at 10 am, and supper will be served at 6pm.  If
you know your way around a working kitchen, or are eager to learn,
please contact me privately (khemail at swbell.net) to volunteer.

Thank you,

Catrin
Lady Steppes