[Glaslyn] Camping at Guardian of the Tor

Lady Simone ui' Dunlaingh simone at elfsea.net
Sun Jun 2 08:06:26 PDT 2002

We are now taking land reservations for land at Guardian of the Tor for
groups and households wishing to camp together in one area. and for those
needing space in the areas allotted for period encampments.  if your group
or household would like to take advantage of this option please either
e-mail me or discus it on this list. I read the list and can answer
Questions that may come up regarding the Guardian of the Tor event.

there is limited electricity on site. the electricity in the camping areas
has been reserved for the permanent pavilion and medical needs such as wheel
chairs and breathing machines ect.,

In Service
Lady (Simone) Maurian in Seanan ui' Dunlaingh
simone at elfsea.net
A&S Minister Dragonsfire Tor
Herald Emerald Keep
Autocrat Guardian of the Tor