[Glaslyn] Mea culpa!

Kellie Hardy khemail at swbell.net
Fri Jun 28 06:41:42 PDT 2002

OK, OK,   I give.

I have gotten much good-natured ribbing about the "Barony Missive" I
sent out on behalf of Fritz and myself yesterday.  It seems I had a
"tense" problem when referring to the Tor event.  I wrote about it as if
it had already happened.

In case you are not paying attention, I write this article every month,
one copy of which is publised in the SteppesLetter, and the other copy
I send out to the lists for the benefit of those not subscribed to our
newsletter.  Since the SteppesLetter is not published before the first
of the month in most cases (and my tardiness in writing our missive is
usually the fault there),  I write about some doings in the past tense
because I know they will have already happened by the time you read
about them.  I am usually bright enough to modify the online-version.
Not this time.

So back off, already!

Besides, I happen to know there is a very large group from the Steppes
and its satellites attending the Tor, and I am very happy about that.  I
also know that Simone has been breaking her neck to put on a good event,
and I fully expect to enjoy myself.   So there!
pptthhzzztttt!

Love,
Catrin