[Glaslyn] autocrating class

G.R.Rhine grrhine at swbell.net
Fri Jun 28 22:38:05 PDT 2002

Hi everyone!

There may be a problem with me coming to business meeting next
month to teach the autocratting class. So... I write this day to get
input as to when might be a good time.

The weekend of July 5-7 is doable for me. I would be happy to
come up. There are also weekly fighter practices which may be a
possibility. Alternately if there is an evening (before the 10th) I can
probably work that out as well. I am open to other suggestions, but
do have plans for later in the month. Please let me know what you
all think.

~Afan~