[Glaslyn] minting

Nancy Chevalier chevalier8278 at yahoo.com
Wed May 1 12:26:56 PDT 2002

Yes you can air-brush edible color.  It is the same
thing the professional bakers use to decorate their
cakes.  The flavor is not a factor,because the mixture
is sugar-water with a few drops of the food color.  My
brush holds a small baby food jar worth and that would
probly do a couple hundred cookies with one batch.

Do you have the coloring already or do I need to
procure some?   I might could get a couple of samples.

Let me know. my number is 940-483-9479 anytime after
4pm.

Aurelia