[Glaslyn] minting

Chiara chiara at io.com
Wed May 1 06:52:15 PDT 2002

How about doing two batches of dough where the smaller of the two is the
darker color, use chocolate. When you roll out your dough (this all depends
on that you are using the roll dough cookie recipe)  cut out circles and
stars and match them up, i.e. cut out the star shape in your main cookie and
use the same cutter to cut stars out of the darker dough to replace the
centers of the cookie. Make sense?

Much easier than dealing with the possibility that the painting will not
work. However, at the Central Market in Plano and at Whole Foods there is a
liquid chocolate that you can use for your painting. :)

Sincerely,
Chiara Francesca
Steppes, Ansteorra