[Glaslyn] Fighter Practice tomarrow

Centurion Almarr Bjarnklö bjarnklo at hotmail.com
Mon May 6 06:49:53 PDT 2002

Kom Hiel all,
  Just would like to invite all you Glaslyneers to come down and fight
tomarrow night.  We will be having a fighter practice at 7-730 ish. Location

Andrew Brown Jr community Park,
on Parkway Blvd, just east of Denton Tap.  On the north side of Parkway.
Parkway is off of Denton Tap, South of FM 3040 and north of Sandy Lake.

Our practice is geared towards teaching the basics and newer fighters.  We
would love to see you, fighters or not, as its a social gathering also.

Almarr