[Glaslyn] A&S Night

Carolle M Cox hpockets at gte.net
Tue May 7 08:45:14 PDT 2002

Greetings to all!

This Wednesday, May 7, is another Open A&S Workshop.  Those working on
Canton items are welcome to continue with me.  Others are _Most_ welcome to
bring their own projects, especially those you need help on.  If the group
gets too big for the workroom, we'll just move downstairs and take over the
house!  Oh - by the grace of friendship, an honest-to-goodness Research
Herald will be present.  Do bring your name/device problems for her to help
you with!

2128 Lakeway Terrace, Flower Mound.  972-355-6713

In service,

Lady Gerita Delmar