[Glaslyn] Glaslyn Seneschal

ylwrose2 at juno.com ylwrose2 at juno.com
Mon Nov 18 11:14:04 PST 2002

Unto the Populace of the Canton of Glaslyn come Greetings from their
Excellencies Fritz and Catrin, Baron & Baroness of the Steppes

We regret that Lady Lavina del Bakhous finds it necessary to step down
from her post as Seneschal of your fair locale.  Therefore, we are
accepting bids for her successor in this office.  We wish to thank Lady
Lavina for her time and efforts in this office, and wish her well her
future pursuits.

Should you wish to serve your Canton in this capacity, please submit a
"letter of intent", using the Application that can be found on-line at
ansteorra.org., or contact the Steppes Seneschal for a copy of the form.
Please mail your application, with a copy of your current membership card
and Drivers License to the Central Regional Seneschal (with courtesy
copies to their Excellencies and the Steppes Seneschal).

If any of you know someone you think would ably fill one of these
offices, please encourage them to send in an Application.  Or contact the
Baron & Baroness or Steppes Seneschal with your candidates name so that
they may speak with them regarding the matter.

Lady Francesca Laviana Sansovino
Seneshcal, Barony of the Steppes