[Glaslyn] REMINDER - Directions to SMU Medieval fair - Apr/23/03 - 10:30AM - 2:30PM

David Ruff dmruff1 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 21 17:27:20 PDT 2003

Just a reminder :)

Please come and join the fun, still looking for
fighters. I have been told there will be some brave
souls on campus wanting to test their skill - so
loaner armor might be a good thing to bring.

**** I have been Assured that if it is foul weather
there **WILL** be a place indoors for us to set up****

See you there and thank you in advance for your
support :)

In service to the Dream,

Lord Ulrich of Carolingia

> Setup WILL be allowed starting at 9:30AM. If there
> are
> any questions prior to this event please email me at
> Dmruff1 at yahoo.com
>
> The date of the event please use my cell at
> 972-877-4691 - Please no calls before the day of the
> event as this is my work cell.
>
> Here are the directions to the SMU campus from I 30
> from either Fort Worth or Dallas:
>
> 	Take I 30 and follow the signs to 75 North, also
> known as North Central Expressway. . Once on 75
> North,
> exit at Exit 4 [ SMU Blvd/ Yale Blvd].
>
> 	Turn left at SMU Blvd, cross over North Central
> Expressway, and turn right at the second stop sign
> [Airline] . Turn left at the first stop sign [
> Dyer].
> Park in front of Patterson Hall, which is the first
> building on your right. The Police Department is on
> the 1st floor, through the first door on the left.
>
> *****This is where everyone can apply for a special
> event parking permit.*****
>
> 	Once out of Patterson Hall, turn right and follow
> the
> curving road to the first stop sign.(This is Binkley
> Ave, but I could not see a street  sign this
> morning}.
> Turn right at this first stop sign and right again
> at
> the next stop sign. This is Bishop Boulevard. At the
> top of the boulevard is the flagpole area where we
> will have the faire.
>
> I was assured that there would be no problem with
> parking the horse trailer along the boulevard - but
> have to get special permission yet to park several
> cars at that location - more to come on this.
>

> Please iuf you can make it, please do :) last year
> there were 5, this year i would like to see 10+
>

> Ulrich of Carolingia

=====
"Once you have flown, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you long to return." - Leonardo da Vinci