[Glaslyn] REMINDER - SMU Medieval fair - TOMORROW - 10:30AM - 2:30PM

David Ruff dmruff1 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 22 10:17:06 PDT 2003

Just a friendly reminder that the SMU fair will be
tomorrow...

*** There is a place we will be INDOORS - should it
rain and be nasty. This includes area for A&S projects
ect ect. Tables are provided - we got room :)

Please find directions below - BE SURE - to get a
parking permit!!!!

In service,

Ulrich of Carolingia