[Glaslyn] Oops!

ylwrose2@juno.com ylwrose2 at juno.com
Wed Aug 6 15:52:10 PDT 2003

To the Generous Populace of This Fair Area Do I Send Greetings and
Salutations

While reviewing my notes from last night's Business Meeting, I realized I
had forgotten some very important Thank You's.

First to Lady Margarite McBridin, for her faithful two years as the
Steppes Herald.  Thank you for your continued efforts, event when
submissions and interest slowed down.

Also, thanks to Lady Clare for her persistent efforts to contact the site
manager at Camp Burnet.  Her determination resulted in our being able to
host our Fall Court at this "traditional" site.

I ask these Ladies (and anyone else I might have overlooked) for forgive
me the oversight.  There have been many issues lately to distract me.
Everyone's efforts and assistance is deeply appreciated.

My Humblest Apologies and Thanks,
Lady Francesca Laviana Sansovino
Steppes Seneschal