[Glaslyn] An announcement

Martha A. Compton macpob1 at airmail.net
Wed Aug 27 20:07:15 PDT 2003

Unto the Members of the Populace,

I wish to announce that I have submitted my name to the Crown of
Ansteorra, Their Excellencies Fritz & Catrin and the Kingdom Seneschal
as a candidate for Baroness of the Steppes.

I have done this after a great amount of thought and at the urging of
numerous gentles.  It is not something I do lightly, but with great
respect and for pride in our barony.

Anyone who would like to see a copy of my letter may contact me
privately.  I will send it to you as an attachment.

In service,

H.L. Muireann

--
Alis volat propriis - She flies with her own wings.