[Glaslyn] Another Announcement

Karen Calhoun kmcalhou at garlandisd.net
Thu Aug 28 12:08:01 PDT 2003

Unto the Fair Barony of the Steppes and Her Cantons do Lord Mikael Colquhoun and Honorable Lady Katya send greetings.

We would like to announce that we have submitted our application for consideration for the positions of Baron and Baroness of the Steppes.

We have spent many hours talking together and with others before coming to this decision.  We understand the gravity and challenges of the positions and feel that we are equal to the task.

Please feel free to contact us to talk or if you have questions and/or to request a copy of our application letter.

As always,
In service,

Honorable Lady Ekatarina Iadorovna Kharlampieva (Katya) and
Lord Mikael Colquhoun

972.618.4885
Karen Calhoun             kmcalhou at garlandisd.net
Mike Calhoun                mikaelc at airmail.net