[Glaslyn] Fw: Greetings Central Regional Seneschals

ylwrose2@juno.com ylwrose2 at juno.com
Thu Feb 13 20:08:55 PST 2003

As some of you may know, we, the Incipient Shire of Tir Medoin, in
conjunction with the Marshallate, are hosting a Youth Academy on February
28-2.  I have attached an event announcement and schedule and would ask
that you share this with your populace if you are able.

This is a first for Ansteorra and we are hoping to make it a success!

In Service,

Baroness Meghann der Krieger
Hospitaler for Tir Medoin
--
[ event schedule.xls of type application/vnd.ms-excel deleted ]