[Glaslyn] amateur poetry contest

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 8 07:58:19 PST 2003

While I know that not all bards are poets, I also know not all poets are
bards. I recently found this site & I thought I would pass it along. In this
economic climate I know the chance of even a little extra can be helpful. It
would be very cool if a "period style" poem won. Good luck to any poets that
enter.

Ly Gabriele

The site is  poetry.com

Poetry.com will award 1175 prizes totaling $58,000.00 to amateur poets in
the coming months.
Anyone can enter the competition simply by submitting an original poem, 20
lines or fewer, on any subject, in any style. All poets who enter this
contest will receive correspondence concerning their artistry within seven
weeks including a copy of their poem for proofing purposes.