[Glaslyn] Gulf War Attendance:

ironwyrm at juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Wed Jan 8 09:46:25 PST 2003

Greetings into the Steppes and her Cantons:

We are trying to put together a Gulf War List for those planning to
attend and camp within the Steppes/Elfsea encampment during this event.

If you are planning to do so please send me your contact information so
we may place you upon that list ASAP.

Time is short, remember that you must pre-register by 1/31/03 in order to
reserve land for the Steppes.  Go to www.gulfwars.org/forms.html to print
your pre-registration form.  No pre-registration forms shall be accepted
post marked after 1/31/03.

Your prompt response shall be very much appreciated.  Thanks!

In service,

Ironwyrm

Acting Steppes Gulf War Camp Coordinator