[Glaslyn] Work night

Ron Hardy rhemail at swbell.net
Sun Jan 12 20:33:48 PST 2003

This Tuesday and Thursday I will be working on the hinges and doors for the
Gulf War Gate.   The weight of these doors exceeds 1000 lbs. and I need help
to do the necessary work.  I need five or six strong people who are willing
to spend a few hours with me to complete the Steppes' portion of the Gate.
Please contact me privately to volunteer; too many people will be as
inefficient as too few.
There will be more work nights scheduled for this project, depending on how
much we accomplish this week.  Stay tuned...

Again, Tuesday and Thursday this week.  Please help out if you can.  We will
set a mutually convenient start time among those who volunteer.

Thanks,

Fritz
214-821-1223