[Glaslyn] Dance meeting

Scot and Michelle Henry cshenry at ev1.net
Thu Jan 9 20:18:10 PST 2003

For all those that wish to attend dance, please think about what it is that
you personally would like to gain from dance class; what you hope to learn
or do; whether you are more interested in the social aspects, the exercise
aspects, or the performance aspects; which styles of dance you are most
interested in; whether you would like each week to have a different focus or
each week to be a blend of styles; if you want more dance history, theory,
or etiquette included as part of the teaching; etc.
As the dance facilitator, I'd like to take a few minutes of the next class
(I'll let you know when that will be)to discuss these issues as we have had
several new people join the class including two who have taught before.  My
only class stipulations are that all people (including children willing to
learn)are welcomed and encouraged to attend, beginners should always be able
to participate in at least 1/2 of the class without undue frustration, and
we should have a good time.

So be thinking about your opinions and desires.  I'll send out another
e-mail once I find out whether or not we can meet next Thursday.

In service to dance,
Michelle/Capricia