[Glaslyn] Awards and such

Gerita hpockets at verizon.net
Sat Mar 15 17:09:43 PST 2003

Our Baroness did, today, remind us all to be sure all requests for awards were completed and turned in to Their Majesties for Glaslyn's Defender of the Flame.  She did also comment  that She had not received even one copy of a request to date!

Today, as i packed up to leave the wonderful non-event picnic, Lord Alastar suggested that we all send copies of our requests to Their Excellencies - or at the very least, a list of who we'd individually requested which awards for (if that non-sentence makes sense, that is).  This seems a simple thing to do to thank people we know for hard work and effort on behalf of Canton, Barony and Kingdom.

Their Excellencies' emails are rhemail at swbell.net and khemail at swbell.net.

I've done mine.  Is yours done?

Gerita