[Glaslyn] Attention Glaslyners

Cyril Marcellius cyril_marcellius at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 15 18:54:21 PST 2003

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Thank you, Gerita.

Everyone needs to send their Excellencies the award recommendations asap, so
that they may also send in their input which also makes it that more likely
for our wonderful members to get the awards they so much deserve.

-Lothar please get in touch with who you need to about borrowing the
pavillions and so on, because their Excellencies gave us there permission.

-Our pity party was a great success.  Everyone reported they had an excellent
time and I did also.  Thanks to everyone who worked hard to make the day
pleasant and relaxing for everyone to enjoy.  And just adds proof to the fact
that our event is going to be wonderful.

-For those of you who did not know.  We have a website that is current and
regularly updated.  It is www.glaslyn.ansteorra.org[1].  I tis a wonderful
site thanks to our virtual scribe Theodric.  Vivat!

That is all I can think of right now, please let me know if I have forgotten
anything.

Lady Cyril
Love is the answer to every question.

MSN 8 with e-mail virus protection service: [2] 2 months FREE*