[Glaslyn] About Glaslyn

Jesse Jones lordnequam at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 25 06:56:23 PST 2003

To Everyone,

Hello there, most of you probably have no idea who I am.  My name is Jesse
Jones, and I was a member of the Canton several years ago, but both my jobs
and an increasing load of work at school forced me to quit the group -
something I've always regretted.

Now, I am doing some work for the DRC's Newcomer's Guide, an annual
publication that shows peole what is available in the city.

I have decided to do a feature about Glaslyn and the SCA's activities here
in town.  I was hoping I could speak with some of you on that subject.
Either over e-mail, by telephone, or in person, whichever you are most
comfortable with and proves the most convenient for you.

Thank you very much for your time and patience in this matter, and I hope to
hear back.

Truly!,

Jesse J. Jones

"Through gaming, you will gain strength, speed, and dexterity.  You will
learn strategy, planning, and how to survive against all odds.  Without
these skills, you are no better than non-player characters.  I will not
teach NPCs." -Great Teacher Largo

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/tygeria/