[Glaslyn] About Glaslyn

susant at unt.edu susant at unt.edu
Tue Mar 25 14:04:04 PST 2003

Hi "Jessie the Nameless"!  I hope things are going good for you.  I'm glad to
hear you got a job.  This seems to be right up your alley as I remember you
wanted to do a newsletter for us.

Hopefully you will be able to join the group again.  Just fyi (that's "for your
information"), Glaslyn will be having their Defender of the Flame event this
weekend in Valley View.  Someone else in the group can give you more particulars
as I have been out of the loop with the group for awhile.

Keep in touch!

Lavina