[Glaslyn] pity party

naomi orr elianathegypsy at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 11 15:15:13 PST 2003

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

hi, I am Eliana della Volta, and my family and I are new to this area(we moved
to Whitesboro from the Stargate area).  We really want to come to the pity
party Saturday.  We have been to dance practice some since we have been here
and can't wait to meet more of the people of Glaslyn.  I'm not sure of what I
would like to bring, so any suggestions would be accepted.  See you Saturday.

Eliana