[Glaslyn] pity party

Gerita hpockets at verizon.net
Wed Mar 12 07:26:12 PST 2003

You and your family are most welcome among us, Eliana! As to what food to
bring, my habit is to search through the kitchen and decide what i feel like
cooking, then multiply the batch a few times and start cooking!  This time,
i feel like bean soup, but it might become white chili (which has chicken in
it) depending on who else brings what.

Gerita