[Glaslyn] Warlord XXX

Cyril Marcellius cyril_marcellius at hotmail.com
Thu May 22 12:11:18 PDT 2003

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Greetings to Glaslyn,

We discussed the camping arrangements last night at Populace Meeting,  and
here is what came of that.  Saturday morning Roana and Lothar will be preparing
a breakfast.  Saturday night Esther and Gerita will be preparing feast, it
will consist of veggies and beef (brisket) and chicken, and lots of other
things.  Sunday morning will be a fend for yourself/leftover breakfast.
Sunday night there will be a pasta feast cooked by Alastar.  We are asking for
donations of minimum $2.00 per person, instead of all of us having to lug food
to site.  For meals, there will be disposable feast gear provided by Roana and
Lothar.  If you cannot donate to the feast, we are sure we can find work or
you can sing for your supper.  On another note, No one needs to bring chips to
the event for snacking if they like fritso or lay's potato chips.  I was given
boxes of little bags of chips at my work for free, and there is no way I can
eat them all.  If you have any questions, please contact me or Lady Roana,
before tomorrow mid afternoon.  I will check my email for the last time
tomorrow morning at 5am.

Hope to see you there, we are going to have a great time,

Cyrilla
Love is the answer to every question.

Add photos to your messages with MSN 8. [1] Get 2 months FREE*.