[Glaslyn] Fw: [Steppes] Lost: Found?

ylwrose2 at juno.com ylwrose2 at juno.com
Thu Oct 9 17:49:16 PDT 2003

--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Ronnie Hodges" <womrn at hotmail.com>

Master Petruccio and I have lost a couple of items that we are hoping
have
been found by SCA folks, because then we know they'll be returned to us.

Each of these have particular significance for us.

1.  An XL or XXL t-shirt that says, among other things, "Formerly Worn By

ATTILA THE HUN".  It was a recent gift from one of his apprentice /
proteges.  Last seen at a Steppes Sunday fighter practice maybe a month
ago.

2. A glass stein-type mug with a glass handle, and a flat, hinged metal
top.
  It has a home-made fitted (now sorta) white leather bump guard on the
bottom and wrapping half-way up the sides.  Believed to have last been
seen
at Steppes Artisan.  It's been with us since the early 1980's.  First
realized it was missing when packing for 3 Queens.

Thanks to you all.
Pat and Ronnie.