[Glaslyn] From the Kingdom Seneschal

ylwrose2 at juno.com ylwrose2 at juno.com
Sat Oct 11 10:46:51 PDT 2003

ATTENTION MARSHALS - <snip>  Waivers must be signed by all non-members at
all SCA events AND at fighter practices where combat-related activities
take place.  They must also be signed by any member who does not have a
blue membership card.  Any other color means a waiver is not on file at
Corporate.  Membership labels on Black Stars cannot be used to get out of
signing a waiver.

Ansteorra's Glorious 25th year celebration is next July.  Please
volunteer!  This event will need each of us to make it fun and
successful!

The SCA Board of Directors is looking for comments on a Proposed Policy
for Electronic Communications.  Please read the proposal and send your
comments by January 1, 2004 to comments at sca.org.  The BOD really does
want your input!
        Comment from Lady Francesca - I learned a the last Round Table
meeting that on a previous issue, only about 600 comments were received.
This out of a Membership of 20,000 (world-wide).  Please, please, I
encourage you to be involved in these things.  The BOD rarely simply
makes a ruling without commentary from the Populace.  Whether you feel
strongly about an issue or not, please read what could be effecting or
game and our Dream and let the BOD know what you think.  If you don't
comment, how can you make a difference?

ATTENTION MERCHANTS - Due to modern law, I must require that all
merchants at all Ansteorran events have the proper Sales Tax permit to be
able to merchant at events.  It is not a difficult process to obtain a
permit.  Merchants are responsible for following modern laws including
collecting sales tax and sending in reports and taxes to the appropriate
government entity.

Please pass this info on to anyone who may not have computer access.

Lady Francesca Laviana Sansovino
Steppes Seneschal