[Glaslyn] (no subject)

CLEEKS at prodigy.net CLEEKS at prodigy.net
Wed Oct 29 12:48:12 PST 2003

Greetings all,
I have received very few responses about this and this
demo is next weekend. Please make plans to come out
and join us there are enough activities scheduled that
everyone should be able to find something of interest.
There are over 120 vendors and 60 entertainers on
three stages. Please let me know if you are planning
to attend. I need to make sure I have enough passes.

The International Festival and Saint Marks have asked
for waivers to be signed by all volunteers. They
should be available on the Steppes demo web page
http://www.steppes.org/demos/index.html shortly. I
will also have them at business meeting November 4th
and at the site should you need them.

I look forward to seeing everyone there.
Yours in Service,
Iames Lochlainn
Steppes Demo Coordinator

P.S. Here is the original announcement.

DFW International has invited us to put up a Medieval
compound at their International Festival November 8th
and 9th. They have given us a very large space to set
up several pavilions and a list field. I would like to
try to run the fighting demos as a Passe d’Arms light
if you will.
They are planning to have a Drum Circle and lots of
Middle Eastern Dancing. It would be great to be able
to have our dancers and drummers participate with the
festival dancers and drummers.
I will need to get a list of all who plan to attend so
that I can be sure to get enough passes for everyone.
The festival organizers are expecting 20,000 people in
attendance. This could easily turn into one of our
best recruitment opportunities yet.  Please try to
make planes to come out for a few hours to help out
and enjoy the offering of the festival. The event will
be at St Marks School of Texas, 10600 Preston Road @
Royal, Dallas, TX 75230.

I will be posting more information to the lists as it
becomes available in the meantime you can visit
<http://dfwinternational.org/festival/> to get an idea
of what they have planned.

Yours in Service,
Iames Lochlainn