[Glaslyn] Re: [Elfsea] Fall A&S Symposium

Ameline Dubois ameline at generich.com
Fri Oct 24 21:46:54 PDT 2003

Hello to you all,
 Fall Art Symposium is at this time is still on ...even if it needs to move
out side or to another building.Please put an extra chair or two in your car
if you can. Please check e-mail before you leave home so you can get up to
date info about the event. UTA is trying to do their best to fix the
problems so we will try to be patient and hope for the best.

Take care and be safe,
Ameline DuBois
Lady Elfsea