[Glaslyn] Airaklee & Ceinwen Moving

M TURNAGE ceinwen7777777 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 29 09:10:25 PDT 2004

Glaslyn,

Just wanted to let you all know that we are going to move most of our stuff
to our new home in Krum on Saturday, May 8th beginning at 9:00 a.m.  All who
help us move will be treated to refreshments and food.

The following Saturday, May 15th, we will have a garage sale.  So, if you're
interested, come by the old address (2619 Robinwood Lane, Denton).  I
believe Alexander & Cyril will be selling some of their wares too.

For those who need directions or have questions, you can reach us at the old
address (940-243-9912) or our cell phone (940-367-1898).

In service,
Airaklee & Ceinwen

New Address:
1303 Aztec Trail