[Glaslyn] Artisan of the Flame THANKS

Suzi Moore suzipdm at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 22 16:37:33 PDT 2004

Everyone,  Now that I've had 10 hours sleep and my brain is as functional as
it ever gets, I would like to thank the wonderful people that made this easy
for me.  I apologize in advance if I leave anyone out.  It is not because
I'm not thankful, but forgetful.  (And I'm really bad with titles.)

Donnel, Alvin, Richard & Emily for helping set-up, running the youth
tournament, and serving at feast.

Duke Richard for marshalling at the tournament.

HL Katya, Mistress Stella, and Lady Galen for judging the Static
Competition.

Their Excellencies Mahadi, Valeria, and Ceinwen for judging Bardic.

Lord Sebastian and Lady Anne for their magic in the kitchen.  And their
servers: Emily, Richard, Caius, Sabina, Elizabeth (Tess),Aethelwulf, and
Jeff.

Our Chiirurgeon Lord Bre'nain with his bag of tonics and salves.

Our Gatekeepers Lady Capricia, HE Ceinwen, Lady Chiara, Lady Aurelia, Lady
Catalina, and the one I'm missing (sorry).

Last, but not least, those Glaslyners that helped EVERYWHERE:  Aethelwulf,
Sabina, Elizabeth, Cyrill, Alexander, HE Wolf, Louis, Aurelia, Barbara,
Crystal, Caius (my go-fer), Julie, Jeff and ROANA (who knew what I needed
and wanted even before I did.

I live in the greatest Canton in the Known Worlde.   Micola Soranzo.