[Glaslyn] Artisan of the Flame THANKS

Scot and Michelle Henry cshenry at ev1.net
Mon Aug 23 12:13:19 PDT 2004

I, too add my thanks for the gate staff.  Micola, you included everyone,
although I'd also like to thank Lady Osanna for volunteering to help out as
well.
The books balanced very nicely (even with all the changes regarding feast),
which is always a huge relief to the head gate guard, treasurer and
seneschal.  Thank you for your diligence in ensuring accuracy.  It made the
event much pleasanter for those who had to deal with the finances.

A huge vivat to all award winners - all awards were rightly deserved!

And a HUGE thanks to all the kitchen helpers - many hands make light work
and a much happier wife of the head cook.  ;-) Thank you Lady Anne for all
your assistance on Friday as well - you are a Godsend!

On a personal note, thank you, Ceinwen, for allowing me to indulge myself in
attempting to paint a scroll.  I really enjoyed the opportunity and
appreciate the generosity of your supplies and patience.  Thanks also,
Sabina, for insisting that I dance at least a little and for allowing me to
take the time to paint when I promised dancing (I'll make it up to you).

In humble appreciation,
Melissent d'Aulnay the Capricious