[Glaslyn] Fw: [Steppes] Steppes Warlord Gate Steward Wants You!!!

Chiara chiara at io.com
Wed May 5 07:34:45 PDT 2004

Chiara
----- Original Message -----
From: "Brent Ryder" <borekvv at hotmail.com>
To: <steppes at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2004 8:50 AM
Subject: [Steppes] Steppes Warlord Gate Steward Wants You!!!

: Howdy all,
:
: Warlord Gate Steward here begging for help from the populace in general.
: Please forward this to the Glaslyn and Lindenwood lists.
:
: I have most of Friday covered, barely, but could use more people for most
: shifts especially for the 6-8P shift where no one has signed up and maybe
: 1-2 more for later shifts.
:
: With the exception of one person for one shift on saturday, I have no one
: signed up to work any shift.
:
: Sunday is a complete wastland from the dearth of current volunteers.
:
: The line at gate is going to get very long if I am the only one sitting
: there. If you have a couple of hours to spare during any of these times,
: please email me so I can schedule your time(s).
:
: The current schedule for gate is:
: Friday 12P to 12A ish
: Saturday 6A-2P ish
: Sunday 6A to 12P ish
: ish - means that if it is busy, the gate stays open until it dies off
again.
:
: Thanks for your time and consideration and to quote a cliche, "Many hand
: make light work"
:
:
: Borek
:
: In seeking Wisdom, the first stage is silence, the second is listening,
the
: third remembrance, the fourth practicing, the fifth teaching. - Solomon
: Gabirol, c. 1045
:
: The supreme happiness of life is
: the conviction of being loved for yourself,
: or more correctly, being loved in spite of yourself.
:                                ~Victor Hugo~
:
: Check out the coupons and bargains on MSN Offers!
http://youroffers.msn.com
:
: Steppes mailing list
: Steppes at ansteorra.org